We steward lots of sensitive data for our customers, and we have many additional bilateral agreements with security addendums to comply with, along with general SOC II Type II compliance. We're looking for a director-level head of security engineering who will manage our devops engineers for both general infrastructure maintenance as well as constantly improving our security posture, maintaining security SLAs, and setting the direction for DevSecOps at the company. This is a hands on engineering management role - you'll be coding 80% of the time, and managing the other 20%.
Required skills: Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Networking, Terraform, Management
While we are serious about our company’s culture, we aren’t going to force “culture” to prove that we are cool and fun. It’s a company filled with smart, genuinely nice individuals who are passionate about data science, energy and working together to build a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet.
Even though we are a remote company with employees spread across the globe, we still believe human interaction is a good thing. All new employees will fly out to meet their manager within a month of being hired. We will also have an all-company event at least once a year so people can get to know each other in a more fun and social way.
· Competitive salary · Health insurance · Free vision and dental insurance · Monthly gym membership stipend · Pre-tax commuter benefits · 401k · Stock options · Flexible work hours · Remote · Company events