Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got big goals.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Via, you will be the guardian of our outstanding partner, rider, and driver experience across our suite of products. Working as a part of our cross-functional Delivery organization, you will be responsible for the testing and validation of flawless products for our partner deployments, new feature roll-outs, and new business lines. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse range of teams here at Via, while ensuring that we deliver delightful products to our new partners.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute detailed test plans, both automated and manual, to ensure our delivery of products with superb quality.
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms to ensure the product is behaving as expected (iOS, Android, web, cloud, etc).
- Verify that real-world situations and user expectations are simulated and met during the quality assurance process.
- Document your test findings and work collaboratively with Product, Implementation, and Expansion teams across the globe to address them.
- Improve our quality assurance process and protocols to help us scale over time.
Who You Are:
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a very high level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized, and effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fast learner who loves getting feedback and iterating appropriately.
- Collaborative with a diverse array of teams, but you have the ability to work independently when needed.
- Passionate about technology - especially when it comes to learning new tools.
- Obsessed with planning & testing - you get a kick out of uncovering hard-to-find bugs.
- Up to 3 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 per year.
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.