Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Performance Marketing Associate Principal at Via, you'll play a direct role in building, scaling, and optimizing the company’s digital advertising processes. As a member of the demand generation marketing team, you’ll build measurable ad campaigns that drive prospects through the sales funnel while measuring the ROI and impact of each channel against overall budgets and aggressive sales goals. This position offers the opportunity to play a key role in generating business for Via, and contributing to our company’s leadership in TransitTech.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage, optimize, and measure efficacy of digital advertising campaigns on channels like Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Meta Ad Manager, and more.
- Collaborate with the business development team to deliver new prospects from ad campaigns that lead to successful meetings and new opportunities.
- Work closely with Via’s content team to develop and promote our best, most interesting marketing materials while also guiding them on SEO technical improvements.
- Get creative: Collaborate with Via’s design team on ways to quickly streamline ad creative to A/B test all visual assets at a rapid pace.
- Track budget and weekly pacing to ensure campaigns are delivering results, yet staying tightly within budgetary constraints.
- Measure ROI and understand how conversions flow through Pardot and Salesforce and ultimately lead to opportunities and overall influence.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Digital Media, with a focus on managing Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Highly skilled in analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data across multiple platforms and objectives, tying performance back to measurable goals.
- Collaborative and communicative, with a strong ability to work seamlessly across business teams, creative teams, geographies, and languages.
- Highly detail-oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills. You can multitask under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A self starter with eagerness to take initiative and be creative.
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus, but not required.
- Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German) is a plus, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable.
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $110,000 per year
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.