The New Revenue Development team specializes in designing and operating groundbreaking energy service programs, including Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SREC) and Virtual Power Plants (VPP). We're actively seeking an innovative and dynamic Program Manager to lead SREC and VPP initiatives, driving the creation of new customer value in the renewable energy sector. As the New Energy Program Manager, you'll be at the forefront of creating and executing game-changing energy service programs that empower customers to earn rewards. Collaboration with stakeholders and external partners is essential to delivering an exceptional customer experience and creating value for the grid, customers, and Qcells.
- Design and implement new energy service programs, aligning them with our business and customer incentives based on the company's profit modeling.
- Manage program enrollment, customer satisfaction, conversion rates, and customer churn, making these metrics the key performance indicators of the program's success.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to educate and set up necessary workflows for launching new programs effectively.
- Support and maintain business processes for effective customer communication, site registration, and grid service delivery.
- Continuously improve and fine-tune these critical processes, focusing on scalability.
- Develop and maintain necessary reports and tools to assess performance against key metrics and communicate progress and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Experience in the distributed energy industry or related fields.
- Proven track record in generating and maintaining business processes.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in databases and reporting tools.
- Basic software development skills, including task automation and API work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)