The MBA intern at WeaveGrid will assist in three pillars: organizing and executing strategic initiatives, communications with internal and external stakeholders, and cross-functional business processes and planning. This position will support collaboration with leaders in these activities and will play an integral part in the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Prepare a business case to recommend for, or against, specific pathways for growth
- Facilitate internal/external cross-functional partnerships
- Identify and frame potential business challenges
- Research market landscape and sizing for new product verticals and/or customer segments in e-mobility and managed charging
- Demonstrate curiosity to unearth new information through research and effective questions with internal and external parties
- Develop clear, tactical action plans, including estimates for resources required, that can be carried forwards to implement an effective strategic recommendation
- Suggest financial frameworks for new opportunities
- Synthesize data in a digestible manner for the executive team
- Possibly participate in external meetings with potential strategic partners by acting as a professional representative of the company
You are organized and flexible, and in particular, you have the tools and habits necessary to track many different work streams while being able to reprioritize on the fly. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires both attention to detail and the ability to identify and implement 80/20 solutions. You have experience in business communication, having dealt with a range of stakeholders who each have their own preferred language and needs. You write with clarity and precision, and you are a capable editor. You have solid judgment when it comes to diagnosing and solving business process challenges. You know how to combine appropriate changes in people, tools, and processes to streamline operations – and you are an adept facilitator of those processes.
- Bachelor's degree required - the pursuit of a Master’s, MBA, or JD is a plus
- Energy or mobility experienced is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in starting and managing complex initiatives end-to-end
- Excellent Google Workspace and Microsoft Office skills - you should be fluent in slide development and spreadsheets
- Collaboration hygiene and attention to detail
- Ability to establish strong working relationships throughout an org, from executives to recent hires
This role will be based on-site at the WeaveGrid HQ in San Francisco, CA.
The compensation for this opportunity includes a salary of $35 an hour.