Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Together with the district of Dingolfing, we are setting up a new on-demand mobility service in the region. Our innovative ride service is intended to provide the district with a future-oriented transportation concept in which rides are bundled according to the demand. Be part of the mobility revolution in rural areas and join our team.
As Working Student, Operations at Via, you will work together with our Operations Team in Dingolfing to operate our new on-demand mobility service. You can expect a comprehensive introduction to the areas of operations, technology management and on-demand mobility. You will be part of a young startup team and experience the dynamics of the mobility industry first-hand.
What You'll Do:
- You ensure the smooth daily operation of our on-demand service in Dingolfing in consultation with our Operations Team by working mainly on-site
- You actively contribute your ideas on how we can make our service better and better
- You look after our drivers from onboarding, through shift planning to staff appraisals
- You will develop a sophisticated understanding of our services and help to continuously improve processes to ensure the best possible experience for our drivers and riders
- You support our Field Operations team with project-based tasks in the DACH region
Who You Are:
- You want to work in an exciting market at the interface of mobility and technology
- You keep calm even in stressful situations and can develop creative solutions in real time
- You want to be hands-on, take responsibility for our operations and our drivers and, if necessary, take over the management of our operations temporarily
- You are technology-savvy, confident with Excel, enjoy working with modern IT tools, and ideally have some experience with data tools and/or CRM systems
- You are outgoing, communicative, and able to always find the right tone in different situations
- Your working style is highly independent and you always make decisions based on data
- You speak fluent German (at C1 level at least) and have a good command of the English language
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.