ZeroAvia is the leader in zero-emission solutions for commercial aviation, helping the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight.
The company is focused on hydrogen-electric propulsion solutions to address a variety of markets, initially targeting a 300-mile range in 9–19 seat aircraft by 2025, and up to 700-mile range in 40–80 seat aircraft by 2027. Based in the UK and USA, ZeroAvia has passed significant flight test milestones, secured a number of key partnerships with major aircraft OEMs and major global airlines, and is on track for commercial operations in 2025. The company’s achievements to date were rewarded by the UK prime minister by inviting ZeroAvia as a member to the UK Jet Zero Council.ZeroAvia’s powertrain development focuses on integrating hydrogen storage tanks, fuel cell systems, and electric motors, delivering a solution that will be not only without climate impacting emissions, but also cheaper to operate. The company’s hydrogen infrastructure team is seeking to deliver the hydrogen production and refuelling ecosystem required to fuel the transition to emission-free aviation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Everett, Washington. As a Supply Chain Manager at ZeroAvia, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing our end-to-end supply chain processes, ensuring the availability and delivery of critical components, managing supplier relationships, and driving operational excellence. Your role will be pivotal in supporting our mission to revolutionize the aviation industry with sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions.
- Supply Chain Strategy and Planning: Develop and execute the supply chain strategy in alignment with ZeroAvia's overall business objectives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to forecast demand, identify potential risks, and implement mitigation strategies. Establish inventory targets, lead times, and safety stock levels to ensure optimal inventory management.
- Supplier Management: Identify, evaluate, and onboard strategic suppliers capable of meeting ZeroAvia's quality, cost, and delivery requirements. Establish strong partnerships and negotiate contracts with suppliers to secure favorable terms and conditions. Monitor supplier performance, conduct regular performance reviews, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Procurement and Purchasing: Develop and implement procurement strategies to optimize cost and ensure the availability of critical components. Lead the purchasing process, including supplier selection, negotiations, and contract management. Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to identify cost-saving opportunities and support new product introductions.
- Logistics and Inventory Management: Manage inbound and outbound logistics activities, including transportation, warehousing, and customs compliance. Optimize inventory levels to balance cost and lead time while meeting production and customer demand. Implement efficient inventory tracking systems and conduct regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy.
- Risk Management and Compliance: Identify potential supply chain risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions. Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to supply chain operations. Implement and maintain robust processes for quality control, product traceability, and supplier audits.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to improve supply chain processes, systems, and tools, and drive implementation. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline workflows, reduce costs, and enhance operational efficiency. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular reports on supply chain performance to senior management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) in supply chain management, procurement, or related roles, preferably in the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain principles, practices, and industry trends.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in supplier management, negotiation, and contract management.
- Proficiency in using supply chain management software, ERP systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of adaptability and resilience.
- Certification in supply chain management (e.g., APICS, CSCP) is a plus.
The wage scale or salary range for this position is between $90,000 - $120,000. In addition to the foregoing base compensation, additional compensation and benefits are available to employees and eligible family members (as applicable) including the following:
- Equity: Ability to exercise company stock options
- Retirement: Eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) Plan, with up to a 4% matching
- Health Insurance: Employer covers up to 80% of the employee's monthly premiums on medical, dental, and vision.
- Life Insurance: Basic Life/AD&D of up to $50,000 and the option to add on Supplemental Coverage.
- Short-Term Disability: Up to 60% of your earnings for up to a period of 24 weeks.
- Long-Term Disability: If your disability extends beyond 180 days, LTD Coverage for up to 60% of your earnings.
- Paid Time Off: Eligible employees may accrue up to 120 hours per year (15 days) and may borrow up to 40 hours (5 days).
- Sick Time: Eligible employees may accrue up to 40 hours, per year (5 days)
- Paid Holidays: 12 observed holidays, per calendar year.
- The Fly Club: up to $2,000 of reimbursement towards flying lessons to all full-time staff
Please note, among other factors, the compensation offered may vary based on work location, experience, qualifications, specialties, training, and then-current market and business considerations9