We are looking for an incredibly driven and ambitious individual to supercharge our core operations at Tesseract. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional independent operator willing to work at high intensity as part of our core team (ex-BCG, Tesla, Revolut). The right person is probably looking to start their own business in 2-3 years.
Tesseract's mission is to build a terawatt of renewable capacity to power the world. We've raised $78m from top tier investors like Balderton, Lakestar, Accel, Creandum, Lowercarbon, and Ribbit. Tesseract's founders are Alan Chang, ex-CRO of Revolut, and Charles Orr, who led strategy at Revolut before joining Mosaic Ventures.
You will work on:
- Building an energy supply business from scratch
- Capitalising the business and driving growth
- M&A of energy generation sites (wind turbines, solar farms, etc)
- Negotiating of contracts with our partners
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- 2+ years of work experience (top tier bank, consultancy or start-up)
- Relentless approach to solving problems
- Comfortable learning quickly and iterating
- Ability to work well individually or in a team
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs