We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to supercharge our strategic partnerships and business development operations at Tesseract. The ideal candidate will be exceptional independent and able to work at high intensity to drive the growth and acquisition of development sites for renewable energy assets.
Tesseract's mission is to build a terawatt of renewable capacity to power the world. We've raised $78m from top tier investors like Balderton, Lakestar, Accel, Creandum, Lowercarbon, and Ribbit. Tesseract's founders are Alan Chang, ex-CRO of Revolut, and Charles Orr, who led strategy at Revolut before joining Mosaic Ventures.
You will work on:
- Building an energy supply business from scratch
- Capitalising the business and driving growth
- M&A of energy generation sites (wind turbines, solar farms, etc)
- Negotiating of contracts with our partners
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- 2+ years of work experience (top tier bank, consultancy or start-up)
- Relentless approach to solving problems
- Comfortable learning quickly and iterating
- Ability to work well individually or in a team
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs