Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is hiring a Sales Delivery Manager that will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of our products to our valued customers. As the Sales Delivery Manager, you will execute on sales orders, meet delivery targets, and handing off to aftermarket functions, including, but not limited to, managing Title and Registration, Logistics, financing, and government incentives across various sales channels. You will be responsible for establishing and implementing the vehicle delivery strategy, as well as financing processes and procedures, maintaining productive relationships with Sales, Finance, Dealer, and Service teams. In this role, the Sales Delivery Manager, will have direct responsibility for delivering on Xos' quarterly delivery targets and creating an impeccable delivery experience to our customers.
This role requires a strategic mindset, strong leadership skills, and a passion for driving sales success.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, scheduling and fulfilling the entire order book on an ongoing basis
- Receives customer orders and serves as the customer contact point
- Analyze customer data for quarterly forecasting and inventory management
- Develop and implement vehicle delivery processes through direct sales channels, dealer/distributors, and fleet management companies
- Develops, maintains, and interacts with existing customers to execute orders and provides other account support as needed
- Assists in familiarizing customers with equipment and vehicles
- Support sales team by providing customer driver training and operation of vehicles
- Acts as the liaison between manufacturing, sales, and service departments by ensuring vehicles/products are prepared for delivery and customer handoff
- Assists logistics team as needed to ensure vehicles are compliant for international shipping including relationships with importers, brokers, and related entities for certification.
- Work closely with sales management to analyze delivery process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for training and SOP’s for dealer partners & 3rd party entities
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with key management personnel
- 5+ years of sales operations experience in trucking, automotive, or related industrial equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred but not required. Advanced degree a plus or equivalent working experience in Sales Management or logistics
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- Commercial trucks, electric vehicle, or automotive delivery and registration process experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities within a sales, service, and operations focused industry
- Strong and proven experience leading teams in a fast-paced technology driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in the local market's DMV requirements and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical mindset, with the capability to analyze sales data and extract actionable insights
- Proficiency in sales software and CRM systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and a results driven-attitude
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.