ZeroAvia is a leader in zero-emission aviation, flying the world's largest hydrogen-electric aircraft since September 2020. Its focus is the design and commercialization of hydrogen-powered aviation solutions to address a variety of markets, initially targeting short-haul, sub-regional commercial flights up to 500 miles. To date, ZeroAvia has secured the UK CAA and FAA experimental permit to fly for its 6-seat aircraft powered by hydrogen-electric powertrain, passed significant flight tests, and is on track for commercial deliveries by 2024. Its achievements to date were rewarded by the UK prime minister by inviting ZeroAvia as a member to the UK Jet Zero Council.
ZeroAvia’s powertrain development focuses on integrating hydrogen storage tanks, fuel cell systems, and electric motors, delivering a solution that will be not only without carbon emissions but also cheaper to operate. Commercializing the solution requires the establishment of a new clean aviation ecosystem, encompassing hydrogen production from renewable energy sources and tackling public perception of safety.
Are you an accomplished recruiting and sourcing expert, who would like to influence the transformation and future direction of talent acquisition at ZeroAvia? Would you like to support the organisation at a time when you will play a critical role in helping it make an even greater impact across the world, arguably when the world has never needed it more?
- Enable a high-performance team culture by fostering an environment of diversity, inclusion, engagement, and collaboration both within the Recruitment and Sourcing team.
- Headhunt and source the very best candidates.
- Positioning ZeroAvia as an employer of choice in the external market, enabling ZeroAvia to attract the future skills and capabilities to deliver the ZeroAvia Strategic Priorities while also supporting the development and promotion of talent already in the organisation.
- Attend recruitment events or key aviation trade shows.
- Be a visible member of the Talent Acquisition Team, actively contributing to the wider Talent Acquisition and People teams
- Keep informed of external trends and best practices and scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Work with the People Ops team in driving continuous improvement and process ownership across recruitment and onboarding ensuring a seamless candidate and hiring manager experience from application to onboarding through data analysis, identifying trends and undertaking improvement action.
- Being an ambassador for the function and representing the ZeroAvia Talent Acquisition activity internally and externally.
Our ideal candidate will be able to be at our Everett location 2 or 3 days per week, you will report to our Head of Talent Acquisition in the UK so travel to the UK may be needed from time to time.
Diversity and Inclusion
ZeroAvia is an equal-opportunity employer. As a young company in the aviation industry, we value diversity and need people of different backgrounds that bring many skills, perspectives, and mindsets to the table that can spur originality, imagination, and creativity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay Transparency Statement
The wage scale or salary range for this position is between $75,000 - $95,000. In addition to the foregoing base compensation, additional compensation and benefits are available to employees and eligible family members (as applicable) including the following:
- Bonus: Annual discretionary bonuses
- Equity: Ability to exercise company stock options
- Retirement: Eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) Plan, with up to a 4% matching
- Health Insurance: Employer covers up to 80% of the employee's monthly premiums on medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance: Basic Life/AD&D of up to $50,000 and the option to add on Supplemental Coverage
- Short-Term Disability: Up to 60% of your earnings for up to a period of 24 weeks
- Long-Term Disability: If your disability extends beyond 180 days, LTD Coverage for up to 60% of your earnings
- Paid Time Off: Eligible employees may accrue up to 120 hours per year (15 days) and may borrow up to 40 hours (5 days)
- Sick Time: Eligible employees may accrue up to 40 hours, per year (5 days)
- Paid Holidays: 12 observed holidays, per calendar year
- The Flight Club: up to $2,000 of reimbursement towards flying lessons to all full-time staff
Please note, among other factors, the compensation offered may vary based on work location, experience, qualifications, specialties, training, and then-current market and business considerations.