Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
In this role, you will be an integral part of Twelve’s development of CO2 conversion processes. You will have an impact on Twelve’s mission to lead the way to a fossil-free future through carbon transformation, while working in a fluid startup environment. Your impact will be made by collaborating with a team on the building of large scale electrolyzers for operation by the other development teams.
You will be supporting our Reactor and Testing Operations Team in the Technology Development Department, while reporting to the Testing Controller. You will get hands-on experience assembling parts and operating test equipment. On-the-job training will be provided in areas specific to our products and equipment. We are seeking a team-focused technician who is familiar with hardware as well as power tools and excited about Twelve’s mission.
What you will do
- Mechanical assembly of parts to the specifications of other development teams.
- Operate test equipment and work with compressed gasses.
- Perform material inspection and provide summary reports.
- Organize the lab space and maintain inventory.
- Communicate lab or hardware issues to the team.
- Conduct cleaning and maintenance of lab hardware.
Who you are
- You are familiar with hardware and power tools (for example: vises and power drills).
- You have strong verbal communication skills.
- You are able to organize and prioritize a list of tasks.
- You have a strong desire and curiosity to learn new things.
- You are capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.