Our mission is to create technologies that enable people to breathe cleaner air. Through continuous research and development, we are pioneering new ways to utilise battery systems and enhance their health, charging, cycle life and range. Headquartered in London, we work in partnership with global OEMs in the automotive, robotics and consumer electronics industries to deliver advanced battery system performance and experiences. We are developers of the world’s first health adaptive battery charging software.
What you will be doing
You will take on an important administrative role in our growing team, helping to enhance communications, timeliness and removing friction for a group of friendly colleagues and founders across two offices in central London. You have a passion for Office Administration, a can-do attitude and you enjoy ensuring the team has a smooth office experience. You have proven experience providing executive assistance and are highly organised with great attention-to-detail. You can work autonomously and are able to deal with tasks no matter how big or small. You are great at multitasking, can work well under pressure and have a love for helping people. We will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills as an Office Administrator, such as training, time for upskilling and attending courses to advance your skills and competencies.
Office and team:
- Maintaining our offices and communal areas, for example, arranging for necessary repairs, maintaining cleanliness and organisation, caring for our plants
- Ensuring office and communal areas are well stocked by ordering supplies, such as refreshments, snacks, stationery, apparel
- Booking meeting rooms for the team
- Dealing with purchasing requests from the team and managing the company purchasing inbox (responding to queries from suppliers, processing incoming invoices and so on)
- Supporting the Office & Culture Manager with implementing and enforcing office policies, processes and tools
- Supporting the Office & Culture Manager with organising events and conferences
- Greeting and caring for visitors to our company premises
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met throughout the office including managing fire marshal training, fire drills, first aid training, and security alarms
- Taking the lead on ensuring we never miss the chance to wish someone a happy birthday!
Executive assistance to founders:
- Diary management including liaising with clients and contacts directly to organise meetings
- Organising and booking travel (including for the wider team, when required)
- Assisting with task management
- Dealing with correspondence and queries, often acting as a first point of contact
- Preparing emails, letters, presentations and reports
- Other administrative or ad-hoc tasks, as required, such as personal errands, taking meeting notes, maintaining filing system, and filing expenses.
- A highly organised, multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Have a willingness to learn and adapt to a high-paced environment
- An outstanding communicator with a friendly approach
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Driven, trustworthy and a team player
- Experience working as a executive assistant or similar
- Computer literate with good typing skills and grammar
- Kind and conscientious.
- A small, talented and cohesive team delivering exciting products
- The ability to have a big say in how the company is run and where we are going
- Share options scheme
- 34 days holidays per annum including public holidays
- Ethical pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Central London location