Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., is one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Talheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 7 business enterprise in South Korea.
Future Energy Technology Center (FETC) is looking for a Sr. Test Engineer to conduct testing, develop and execute test procedures, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. With a knowledge of power electronics fundamentals, the Sr. Test Engineer will be dedicated to ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through support testing from prototype to production.
- Develop, document, and execute electrical test procedures for high-power converters
- Develop manual/automated test stands and test scripts
- Support testing from prototype to production
- Generate documentation and document test results
- Collaborate with software/hardware engineers on development testing
- Troubleshoot failures in lab and field
- Experience in testing and debugging of power electronic boards in the area of power conversion
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, data loggers, multimeters, data acquisition systems, power supplies
- Identify the root cause of failures and implement fixes
- Working knowledge of power electronics fundamentals
- •Experienced with test scripting languages or Labview
- Testing experience in the industry of solar, electric vehicle, industrial drives
- Proficient in power electronics and power conversion topologies