Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
In this remote role, you will be an integral part of Twelve’s mission to lead the way to a fossil-free future through carbon transformation. You will make an impact by developing market entry strategies and establishing a logistics supply chain as well as a network for our eJet™ sustainable aviation fuel. This includes airport entries, working with supply chain partners and service providers as well as technical management of our product. This role is deeply embedded within our Business Development and Commercial Teams.
You will be collaborating with those teams on the overall management of supply availability, pricing model, and go-to-market strategies, while reporting to the Senior Director Business Development, Sustainable Aviation Fuel, within a fluid startup environment. You will be focusing on Twelve eJet™, as well as working closely with our overall production team and advising on other products, such as naphtha, as we scale and begin commercialization. We are seeking a team focused airport operations/fuel delivery leader with substantial experience in aviation and renewable fuels industries, who believes in Twelve’s mission.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute a plan for logistical market entry for our eJet™, including new airports and territory entries.
- Establish and own the relationships across our airfield, airport, and service provider operations.
- Manage overall forecast of production supply chain and supply availability, ensuring optimization and accuracy in planning, tracking, and mass balancing.
- Oversee quality assurance and compliance requirements across our supply chain, including audit needs and COA (chart of accounts).
- Support our Commercial Teams through technical and logistics expertise as well as customer education.
- Support our broader business objectives while working closely with Insights, Public Affairs, Technical Development, and other parts of the business to further our strategy.
- Represent Twelve at industry trade shows, conferences, and other events.
Who You Are
- You have a history of experience in aviation and renewable fuels industries.
- You have a deep technical understanding of renewable fuels and specification requirements (this includes certificate of analysis (COA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) requirements).
- You have a deep understanding of the jet fuel supply chain and operations, including US/North American systems.
- You have proven experience with SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel)/other renewables blending requirements, including logistics and quality control/assurance considerations.
- You have a history of go-to-market strategy implementation, ideally having been a part of the strategy from development through launch.
- You have a deep understanding of supply chain management and supply optimization.
- You are able to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Familiarity with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), CORSIA (The Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation), RSB (The Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials) and ISCC (International Sustainability & Carbon Certification) is preferred, in addition to organizations and industry bodies for airlines and aviation.
- SAF experience is highly preferred; understanding of other renewable products will also be considered.
- Highly preferred: experience with California, Pacific Northwest, Illinois airport systems; knowledge of naphtha or bio-naphtha and other hydrocarbon equivalent products; CO2 product and supply chain expertise.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.