ev.energy is a technology company on a mission to decarbonise transportation. Recently named “World’s Best Energy Start-up,” we are a diverse and fully-remote team of 70 working on an industry-leading algorithm that obtains real-time data from utilities to charge electric vehicles with the cheapest, greenest energy available while supporting the long-term stability and resilience of the power grid. We are a Certified B Corp™ that operates a smart-charging algorithm that dynamically aligns EV charging with intermittent low-carbon electricity, reducing carbon emissions from grid electricity by as much as 70%.
Following a number of major contract wins, we are looking for a Customer Success Advocate with French language skills to support the delivery and execution of some of our residential EV charging programs. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success you will support our drivers and partners across the EU as we launch charging programs that help EV drivers save money while delivering tangible grid and environmental benefits.
What will you be doing?
- Helping our EV drivers enroll into the smart charging app; which involves connecting their vehicle or charger to ev.energy and verifying their account details and eligibility, liaising between EV drivers; our project managers; and our partners
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that our EV drivers face in getting set up for smart charging, their charging behaviour, or their data that is shown in the app
- Tracking common recurring issues, and adding suggestions to our project managers for how to improve the user experience from the app
- Keeping our database of energy rates and prices up to date to make sign-up as simple as possible for our drivers
- Improving our Customer Success processes as part of an agile team to help us scale across the globe
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Fluency in English and French
- The ability to translate what people are saying and what they really mean
- Excellent communication, able to clearly communicate to multiple audiences, via e-mail and on the phone
- The ability to manage your workload proactively and consistently hit deadlines
- A team player, supporting your colleagues when you have the capacity
- Have an understanding of or interest in the electric vehicle sector
- Passion for decarbonisation and building a greener future
An awesome candidate will have:
- A track record of improving customer satisfaction in multiple environments
- The ability to empathise deeply with our customers and explain their needs to the rest of the team
- Excellent communication skills, communicating well to all audiences and fine-tuning their tone of voice, vocabulary and medium to suit the occasion
- A well planned and managed personal workload, supporting your peers, finding opportunities to optimise, and managing upwards when more capacity is needed
- EV knowledge and insights into the latest trends in the industry, such as when the next car is coming out, or who the best energy supplier is for EV drivers
- An understanding of chargers, solar panels, batteries and how they operate
If you don’t meet all of the above job requirements, please apply anyway! We would love to hear from people from all backgrounds and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants from non-traditional backgrounds, startup or tech experience is not a prerequisite.
How will we support you?
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus public holidays
- A brand new MacBook loaded with all the tools and software you need to work effectively
- Everything you need to work remotely, investing in your home working setup or paying for access to a co-working space
- Funded access to conferences and professional development trainings
- Twice-yearly career review cycles to fast-track promotions and career growth within ev.energy
- Quarterly flights and accommodation for our "team weeks" across the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Remote, core hours 09:00 am - 6:00 pm CET
Salary: 26,200 - 29,500 GBP per annum depending on your experience, how many share options you’d like to take, and your location (we apply a cost of living adjustment based on where you'll live and will discuss this in the first call with you).
Equity: A significant number of share options vesting over 4 years.