Q CELLS Enable is the EPC branch of Qcells for the Commercial and Industrial market. Our mission is to be a world class designer and installer of large-scale PV and ESS systems throughout the US. We are based in NJ. Our position as a leading module manufacturer means we are able to offer end-to-end solutions for project developers. We are expanding our offerings and have several open positions currently.
The Accountant will provide accounting and finance support to the Corporate Finance Team and will work closely with the Senior Accountant. This position reports to the Finance Manager or another senior management personnel that the President or CFO of the Company may designate.
This position is located in Teaneck, NJ (close to NY), and the ideal candidate will be within commutable distance to NJ office.
Compensation: Base salary $65,000-85,000 (based on experience) + Bonus
- Monthly and quarterly sales and use tax filing.
- PBC item preparation for income tax return and miscellaneous tax filing.
- Prepare end-of-month account reconciliations and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Accurately prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare PBC for a financial audit and communicate with the auditor.
- Work with parent companies and other affiliated companies.
- Review employees’ expense reports and posts journal entries.
- Open and maintain bank accounts for business transactions and prepare required documents for KYC.
- Process general, administrative, and non-operating expense invoices.
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes and display the willingness to take on special projects both individually and as part of a team.
- Handle the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and preparation of journal entries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of financial accounting experience required.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in using SAP.
- Hands-on experience in accounting, bookkeeping, and ledger management.
- Experience with mid to large scale organization required.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations.
- Bilingual Korean/English preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong, self-motivated team player.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.