Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle (EV) company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design and manufacture EVs, create first-class battery systems, develop vehicle software, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
Xos is a people-focused company—and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, job training, and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to achieve a worthy mission. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Join us and be part of the future of transportation!
Xos is seeking an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager to join our team and drive the sales of our Electric Vehicle (EV) charging hardware, software, and services. As the Sales Manager for Electric Vehicle Charging Systems, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, cultivating relationships with key clients, and achieving revenue targets. You will play a crucial role in expanding our market presence, driving business growth, and promoting sustainable transportation solutions.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company objectives for electric vehicle charging systems.
- Identify and target potential customers, including businesses, fleet operators, government organizations, and other relevant entities, to promote the adoption of our EV charging systems.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, acting as a trusted advisor on EV charging infrastructure and solutions.
- Conduct market research and stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, engineering, and operations to ensure seamless execution of sales initiatives.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations, proposals, and contracts to prospects, showcasing the benefits of our EV charging systems and addressing customer needs.
- Negotiate sales agreements and contracts, ensuring favorable terms and conditions for both the company and the customer.
- Exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the organization
- Provide regular sales forecasts, reports, and updates to senior management, highlighting progress, challenges, and potential solutions.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to represent the company, build relationships, and generate leads
- Stay informed about government policies, incentives, and regulations related to electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and leverage this knowledge to support sales efforts
- Continuously enhance product knowledge and keep abreast of technological advancements in the EV charging systems industry.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven track record of at least  years in B2B sales, preferably in the renewable energy, automotive, or technology sectors. Experience in selling EV charging systems is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field preferred but not required
- In-depth understanding of electric vehicle industry trends, charging infrastructure, and related technologies.
- Strong network and relationships with key stakeholders in the electric vehicle ecosystem, such as automakers, charging infrastructure providers, utilities, and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence customers at various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful sales strategies, including lead generation, pipeline management, and deal closure.
- Proven negotiation and contract management skills, with a focus on creating win-win outcomes.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in using CRM software and sales analytics tools to track performance, identify trends, and generate insights.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients, attend industry events, and support business development activities
Xos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.