Work together with leading global companies in the water sector, contribute to Transcend’s mission to transform the way engineering firms, utilities, and technology suppliers assess and develop the design for critical infrastructure!
If you are a wastewater PROCESS ENGINEER that wants to gain outstanding experience and contribute to developing the Transcend Design Generator which is the only software on the market that can fully automate the design of a water or wastewater treatment facility, read on!
We put an extraordinary amount of effort and expertise into building the best automation platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in client meetings with leading global water and wastewater experts on design automation needs
- Develop process design procedures by applying best engineering practices to ensure that reasonable, economical and technically sound engineering designs are produces in accordance with standard engineering practices, as well as client requirements.
- Work with the Engineering Team and other disciplines in developing design specifications in order to automate design of well-established processes and emerging technologies
- Provide support to software developers in integration and testing of specified design features
- Provides technical support and assist to communication of Business Development and Sales teams with clients
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- BSc or MSc in Chemical, Biological, or Environmental Engineering
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in designing wastewater treatment processes
- Proficiency with process simulation software packages (Simba, Sumo, BioWin, GPS X or similar) is strongly preferred
- Experience in software development is a plus (a big one if it is .NET or Python)
- Good communication skills
We need you in our team if you have the following competencies:
- Communication: understand client needs and be able to translate engineering requirements to designs and solutions
- Ability to live in a customer-focused start-up world where priorities shift based on customer feedback
- Reliability: get the work done and be there for others to do the same
- Solution-focused: the ability to work through complex problems by maintaining focus on the purpose of the task
- Confidence to take decisions in situations when there is not enough information available
If you think you are a fit for Transcend and for this position please send your resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please, read our Privacy Statement.